Note to our tourist friends: We hope you’ll pardon a brief bit of “shop talk” geared toward Disney Cast Members.
Partners Federal Credit Union has announced branch closures and special ATM fee reimbursement resources related to Hurricane Dorian. Here is the announcement emailed to Partners Members earlier today:
Hurricane Dorian Update
As we monitor and prepare for Hurricane Dorian, please see below a list of updates regarding Partners branches, ATMs, and other resources to help you along the way:
PARTNERS FLORIDA BRANCHES
• CLOSURE: All Florida branch locations will be closed on Tuesday, September 3rd
• RE-OPENING: All Florida branch locations are scheduled to re-open Wednesday, September 4th, weather permitting
• Partners ATMs are ready and available. Please visit PartnersFCU.org to locate the nearest ATM
• CO-OP ATM access is currently available at nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. Visit CO-OPFS.org to locate your nearest ATM
• Foreign (other financial institutions) ATM access is also available to you. During Tuesday, September 3, 2019 – Partners will reimburse foreign ATM fees incurred from the use of these types of ATMs
Thank you for your Membership. Please visit PartnersFCU.org for updates and additional resources.